The refund policy defines the circumstances in which you can ask us for refunds. So, before you move further, knowing the interpretation and definition of terms is important.
For the purpose of the Return and Refund Policy:
- “You” refers to the individual or legal entity accessing or using the Service, including any company or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Service.
- “Company” (referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to QBToolHub, located at 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
- “Service” refers to website accessibility.
- “Website” refers to QBToolHub’s site, accessible at https://qbtoolhub.info.
- “Goods” refer to the items available for purchase on the Service.
- “Orders” indicate the requests made by “You” to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Rights On Orders Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel your order within 30 days without providing any specific reason.
- The cancellation period for an order expires 30 days after the goods are received by you or a third party, excluding the carrier, upon taking possession of the delivered product as per the agreed appointment.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision through any of the following means:
- By email: @QBTOOLHUB.INFO
- By visiting this page on our website: https://qbtoolhub.info/
- By phone: XXXXXXXXX
We will reimburse you within 14 days of receiving your order cancellation notice. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment method you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for this reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
To be eligible for a return, the goods must meet the following conditions:
- The purchase of the Goods occurred within the past 30 days.
- They are in their original packaging.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- Goods that were specifically made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- Items that, by their nature, cannot be returned, deteriorate rapidly, or have expired.
- Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and have been unsealed after delivery.
- Goods that, after delivery, have been inseparably mixed with other items.
Further, we reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Where To Send The Returnable Goods?
You are responsible for the cost and risk associated with returning the goods to us. Please send the goods to the following address:
QBToolHub, 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
We strongly advise utilizing an insured and traceable mail service for the return shipment, as we cannot assume liability for any damaged or lost Goods during transit. We cannot issue a refund without the actual receipt of the Goods or proof of the return delivery being received.
You should also understand that QBToolHub is not responsible in the following cases:
- QBToolHub will not provide refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
- Returned items must be unused, in their original packaging, and in the same condition as when received, or they may not be eligible for a refund or may be subject to a restocking fee.
- We cannot be held responsible for any items that are damaged or lost during the return shipment. Therefore, we recommend using an insured and trackable mail service.
- We are unable to issue a refund without actually receiving the item(s) or proof of the return delivery being received.
We aim to accept all returns. However, if an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may need to send it back to you. Upon return, all merchandise shall undergo inspection.