What is QuickBooks Pro?
If you want to run your business without any hassle of accounts and finances, you should start using QuickBooks Desktop Pro. It is an entry-level version of QuickBooks that streamlines the accounting tasks. You can get a lot with this version such as online payroll, accounting, and so on. You can use it for the invoicing process through a single reconciliation window. It also offers robust functionalities so most of the businesses have started using QuickBooks Pro.
In case you have any queries related to QuickBooks Pro, then get in touch with us for quick technical support. You just need to ring our QuickBooks technical support team and they will answer all your queries.
- You can now manage your employees and process payroll with appropriate tax deductions.
- Time tracking is also a crucial feature that lets you track the employees’ time to avoid under-billing issues.
- This accounting software also lets you professionally present your business.
- It also comes with a feature of local backup. This version also reduces the corruption of company files.
Learn the advantages and disadvantages of QuickBooks Desktop Pro
No doubt, QuickBooks Pros is a useful version that helps you handle various financial and accounting operations. But, there are certain cons of using this version of accounting software. Once you’re aware of the advantages and disadvantages of QuickBooks Pro, you’ll make a clear decision about its usage.
Able to track employee time easily
Only available for three users only
Let’s you manage your inventory
Update and support for a few versions of QuickBooks Pro are discontinued
Helps to compare budgeted costs to actual costs
There’s no way to track inventory assemblies
Provides you access to a large network of QuickBooks ProAdvisors
Don’t have a feature to manage fixed assets
Let’s you export prior year data through accountant copy without working on current year data
Don’t have industry-specific editions
When you can switch to QuickBooks Desktop Pro?
Organizations always get confused about whether they should use QuickBooks Desktop Pro or not. There are some cases where you’ll need this version of the software. Are you still thinking about when to upgrade your QuickBooks version? Let’s see.
If you want to manage multiple companies then you can get this QuickBooks Pro. A single subscription will let you do the work of multiple companies.
Businesses that have internet issues can rely on this software. You don’t have to use the internet to tun this QuickBooks software.
Companies that have their in-house bookkeepers can also use this version. If your business needs only basic tracking inventory costs and available stock then it is a great option.
Where to buy QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2022?
One of the most common queries that users always ask- Where to buy QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2022. The price of QuickBooks Pro will be different depending on the features, edition, and number of users.
How to download QuickBooks Pro?
- Start the process by clicking on the download link.
- Choose an answer to this question: Will you be using QuickBooks Desktop on multiple computers at once (multi-user mode)?
- If you choose No, you’ll be redirected to express setup.
- Also, you can tap on the standard setup link that is present under the question box.
- In the next step, you’ll again see a few choices to select
- Select country, QuickBooks desktop version, and the year for the version of QuickBooks that you want to download.
- After selecting all the above tabs, you will now see the search tab.
- Further, click on the search tab to proceed.
- This will redirect you to the software page to download the software.
- Confirm the version you opted for.
- In the next step, you need to tap on the download tab.
- With this, the download process will start.
- Enter the location to save the downloaded file.
- Once the downloading of QuickBooks Pro is completed, you’ll have to install it on your system.
How can I install QuickBooks Desktop Pro?
After downloading, start the installation where you’ll be asked to choose the installation type. Express and Custom & Network Install are two main types that you can choose as per your need. Express installation is good for those who are using QuickBooks for the first time. If you’re not using QuickBooks on a network then choose Express installation. You can choose Custom and network installation for multi-user mode. Also, choose customer install if you use a server to store files.
- You need to first navigate to the Quickbooks.exe file.
- After that, simply click on yes which is important only for permission.
- In the next step, you need to select the installation type- express and custom & network.
- Post that, you’ll be required to perform the onscreen instructions for installation
- Also, you need to agree to the license agreement
- In the next step, hit next.
- You’ll now have to enter the product and then the license keys.
- Lastly, click on the next tab to finish the installation process of QuickBooks Desktop Pro.
Activation of QuickBooks Desktop Pro
Your QuickBooks Pro won’t start working until you activate it. After QuickBooks is installed, you need to activate this accounting software. In simple words, activation of the software means registering QuickBooks.
For this, you’re needed to navigate to the QuickBooks software. Further, go to the help menu from where you’ll have to select the option of “activate QuickBooks desktop”. After this, the user needs to activate the software by entering the login details and the given license number.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro is one of the ideal software for your business that can automate all your accounting tasks. We have illustrated what this Pro version of QuickBooks is, what its features are, and how to download it. With this article, you’ll get to know whether you should invest in this software or not.
If there are any issues or queries related to QuickBooks then do not think much and connect with us via our toll-free customer support number.